- Place of Origin: Netherlands
- Brand Name: SOLDIERS PERSONAL ILLUMINATOR
- Model Number: NSN# 6260-99-781-41
- Green: On request
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed in bubble wrap and in a carton box|
|Delivery Detail:||1 week|
The self-powered Soldier’s Personal Illuminator (SPI) is a lightweight, compact multi-purpose light source capable of deployment as torch, map reader, personnel marker, route marker and aiming post.
For trial orders we require no MOQ. PayPal excepted.
· Absolute reliability in all environmental conditions
· Rotating outer sleeve enables control of light output ensuring maximum security against
· Adjustable to four clearly defined illuminated profiles
· Betalight® luminance maintains night vision
· Maintenance-free, no batteries or bulbs required
· Lightweight, compact and rugged design
· NATO stock number 6260-99-781-4147
The SPI utilises green light to a nominal brightness of 750µL. Brightness and illuminated profile are controlled by a rotating outer sleeve. Brightness is not affected by temperature, humidity, altitude or operational plane.
· Infantry night aid : for reading target record charts, fuse or sight graduations
· Night navigation aid : to enable map and compass readings
· Aiming point light or arc of fire markers
· Directional route marker
· Personnel marker
SPI’s are self-illuminating, requiring no batteries, bulbs or secondary light source.They are suitable for use in hazardous atmospheres and will continue to operate normally in adverse environmental conditions, even when immersed in water. SPI’s are rated for operation in temperatures between -60C and 70C.
The SPI is fitted with a clip attachment and neck cord.
Illumination is provided by a Betalight fixed securely within the unit. SRB Technologies is the original developer of Betalights®, an innovative gaseous tritium light source. Betalights are self-illuminating light sources that provide absolute reliability throughout their service life of 15 years. They contain no moving parts and are maintenance-free. As the SPI is continuously illuminated throughout its operational life, an on-off switch is not required. SPI’s can also be supplied with white light.
The SPI is an acrylic, finished matt black.
It is the buyers responsibility to comply with the local regulations.
SRB Technologies are certified to ISO 9001 and meet the requirements of UK Ministry of Defence Standard 62/4.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you require additional information.